Reflexology is an ancient therapy that has been practised for over 5000 years. It is a non-intrusive complimentary therapy that is based on the theory that different points on the feet, face and hands correspond with different areas of the body and that working on these reflex points helps to aid with relaxation and with reducing the negative effects of stress on the body, helping to improve overall wellbeing.
Reflexology can be enjoyed and of help to men, women, children of all ages.
Studies have shown that the benefits of reflexology may help you to:
Reduce your stress levels
Aid your physical and mental wellbeing
Boost your energy
Improve your circulation
Help ease symptoms of stress & anxiety
Strengthen the immune system
90 mins Initial consultation and Foot Reflexology £55
60 mins Foot Reflexology £45
2 hours The Ultimate head to toe experience £120
A Full Facial reflexology followed by full Foot reflexology, providing the ultimate in deep relaxation from the top of your head to the tip of your toes. The wonderful combination of these two treatments allows you to experience 2 hours of pure indulgent relaxation and the benefits will be plain to everyone who sees you.
60 mins Head to Toe bliss £70
Don’t have 2 hours to spend on yourself? Why not try this Stress and well-being Foot and Facial Reflexology. This treatment will leave you feeling relaxed and glowing from the inside out.
Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage offers many benefits:
• Reduce Stress
• Relieve Neck, Shoulder & jaw Tension
• Improve Circulation
• Improve Scalp circulation – may help to strengthen and grow hair
• Smoothes facial muscles
• Relieves Headaches, Sinusitis, Migraines and other tension related symptoms
This powerful form of reflexology stimulates the spinal nerve root reflexes on the feet to:
• Help reduce Neck, Back, Shoulder and leg pain
• Reduce stress and tension in the spine and surrounding muscles
• Works on the spinal reflexes to correct imbalances in parts, organs and systems of the body.
• Improve and restore inner balance and overall well-being.